If Mitt Romney was a cross-dresser...
He would have a shoe collection that was “just the right height” to make Imelda Marcos drool, stored in a hermetically-sealed, multi-level, climate-controlled, digital polishing and preservation chamber.
And after he:
- Bought this season’s most chic new shoe releases,
- Bet you $10,000 his new shoes were better than yours,
- Dumped last season’s leftovers on a second-hand seller,
- Took a fat tax break for having made a donation,
- And spent your $10,000 on a new shoe storage chamber (after you lost the bet because his shoes actually WERE better than yours)…
…he would talk about how he is a job creator. (Building a shoe storage chamber is a job, my friend...)
And then he would say barefoot was the new black and footwear is a socialist tactic to regulate the expansion of, and limit the freedom of, feet.
His slogan? (of course)-- Mitt Romney: He Knows a Quality Flip-Flop When He Sees One.
Image credit: Flickr, sta.helena
Cross-posted from Spazmataz.